AZURE DEVELOPMENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS PART 1
1.What are Azure App Services, and what do they do?
- Azure developments App Services is a component of Microsoft Azure’s PaaS offering. These are used to design, launch, and scale enterprise-grade web, mobile, and API apps on any platform quickly and easily. Virtual machines are employed behind the scenes, but they are abstracted. These allow for both manual and automatic scaling. Java, Node.js, PHP, Python,.NET, and Ruby are all supported.
2.What is Cloud Computing, and how does it work?
- Cloud computing refers to the provision of computers as a service rather than a product. It is entirely reliant on the Internet. Cloud computing makes hardware (such as servers), storage, application hosting, and other services available on demand. As a result, it eliminates the requirement for you to configure and manage your services and apps on your local servers or personal devices.
3.What is Microsoft Azure, and how does it work?
- Microsoft Azure is a flexible and open cloud platform that may be used for development, data storage, service hosting, and management. Through Microsoft data centres, Microsoft Azure enables developers with on-demand compute and storage to host, scale, and manage web applications on the internet. Microsoft Azure enables you to create and maintain enterprise-level web, mobile, and IoT apps more quickly by leveraging your existing skills and technology.
4.What are the benefits of Microsoft Azure?
- The following are some of Microsoft Azure’s benefits:
- IT management work and expenditures can be reduced.
- Reduce the cost of construction while also expanding on-site resources.
- Changes in your business and client needs must be addressed immediately.
- Select the deployment type that best meets your needs: on-premises or off-premises.
- Scale up and down your IT resources based on your requirements.
- Utilize computing resources ONLY when they are required.
- Remove the necessity for hardware management.
- Build cloud applications with your existing development abilities.
- On-premises and cloud development and management experience that is consistent
5.What are role-based certification tests or pathways for Microsoft Azure?
- Administrators, Developers, Solutions Architects, and DevOps Engineers who work with the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform now have new roles-based Azure certification routes. These new certification tracks are oriented on technical jobs and tasks, rather than covering the full spectrum of Microsoft Azure features and services.
The new role-based certifications will assist you in aligning your technical role and abilities with your technical role. Earn a role-based Azure certification and work as a Developer, Administrator, Solutions Architect, or DevOps Engineer in Microsoft Azure.
6.Is it possible to transfer a resource from one group to another?
- Yes, you certainly can. It is possible to shift a resource between resource groupings.
7.How many resource groups a subscription can have?
- A subscription can have up to 800 resource groups. Also, a resource group can have up to 800 resources of the same type and up to 15 tags.
8.What is Azure Storage?
- Microsoft’s storage option for data persistence scenarios is Azure Storage. In comparison to typical data storage options, Azure Storage is more durable, available, and scalable. You just pay for what you use in Azure storage, and it’s accessible via simple and open REST APIs. It is the availability of rich client libraries and tools.
9.What are the various storage options available in Azure?
- The following are the various types of storage:
- Blobs: These are used to store enormous amounts of unstructured data.
- Queues: Queues are used to store messages that are sent between application components.
- Files: Used to store files and share them as shared disc storage among VMs.
- Disks: For high I/O and random read-write operations, discs are used to create virtual machine discs.
- Tables: In NoSQL, tables are used to store structured data. It’s best for databases that aren’t very big.
10.What are the different sorts of apps that App Services in Azure can provide?
- The following types of applications are supported by Azure App Service.
- Apps for the Web
- Apps for mobile devices
- Apps that use APIs
- Apps with Logic
Follow Us on
Upskill & Reskill For Your Future With Our Software Courses
Azure Devoloper in Hyderabad