Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Full Stack Developer:
– You’re excited to create high traffic back and front-end distributed services for customers
– A strong advocate of good coding standards and like the use of coding tools that will push you to improve the code you deliver like Sonar
– Design and clearly understand concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, RPC, SPRING Framework and Micro Front Ends
– Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java, Kotlin, Typescript or Python, or composition using Golang
– Extensively used Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security, OAuth 2.0, JPA, Junit, JMeter, Gradle/Maven and Jenkins
– Understand either Angular, React or VueJs
– Demonstrable, in-depth experience building microservices
– Love Git and are at home with source control concepts such as merge, rebase and pull
– Used SQL & NoSQL solutions and understand the pros and cons of relational and free form databases. Good hands-on experience with both databases
To apply for this job please visit dbs.taleo.net.