Consultant – Power BI:
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant, Power BI Developer
We are looking for B.E./ Master’s in computer science, Information systems, or Computer engineering, Systems Engineering with relevant experience. In this role, you will be responsible for Extensive Power BI Implementation and Architecting experience including the latest version.
- Closely work with customers on their requirements and convert into solutions.
- Lead the team and guide and work accordingly
- Able to work help team on Paginated Reports and Power BI issues.
- Design end to end solution architecture and guide development teams in complex requirements
- Actively participate in knowledge augmentation initiatives
- Should be actively responsive to customers and mitigate issues such as product feature deficiencies and other objections
- Maintain Project and object-level security consistent with project requirements in consultation with senior administrator, architects and project teams.
- Implement Change – management processes to migrate Power BI projects and objects between QA, UAT, and Production environments
- Work closely with report domains architects and suggest configuration and process changes to improve the reliability, scalability, and supportability
- Maintain Scripts and documentation related to the Product suite
- Maintain Data recovery and Backup
- Good Power BI Implementation experience.
- Solid experience in Power BI Development, enhancement and Migration.
- Experienced Power BI developer including experience in Azure environment.
- Experience required in implementing Power BI reports reading data from different data sources including on premise data servers, cloud services and several file format.
- Experience in creating Reports, Dashboard and visualizations in PowerBI
- Competent with Power BI Desktop, Gateway, Service and Report Server.
- Good Experience in Paginated Reports using Report Builder.
- Experience in migrating SSRS reports/Tabular reports to Power BI Paginated Reports.
- Good understanding of Power Query M and hands-on experience in building sophisticated DAX queries
- Experience in implementing static and dynamic Row Level Security, extensive experience with Dataset design, Data Cleansing and Data Aggregation
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Solid SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries to build custom datasets for reporting or analysis
- Atleast 1-2 large scale enterprise level Power-BI Implementation
- Building up Strong COE Approach
- Integration with R, Python will be an added advantage
- Solid grasp of tool functions, limitations and hidden features
- Certified Power-BI developer. Migration and Upgrade experience. Power BI Cluster Management and Performance tuning is added advantage.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Sep 20, 2021, 6:24:22 PM
Un posting Date
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.