Blue Yonder Title:
- Senior Technical Architect (Customer Success)
Other Comparable titles:
- Senior Technical Architect
- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work”
- Seeking an astute individual that has a strong technical foundation with the additional ability to be hands-on with the broader engineering team as part of the development/deployment cycle, and deep knowledge of industry best practices, with the ability to implement them working with both the platform, and the product teams.
- Blue Yonder Integration Sr.Technical Architect (Connect – Mulesoft) will be responsible to work with global functional & technical teams under various customer engagements to gather and understand the technical architecture and drive towards build and deployments.
- Individual will work with region customers/stakeholders to rollout, build and deploy our designed products / solutions to efficiently satisfy business requirements, while balancing complexity to ensure processes are supportable and meet customer satisfaction.
- Individual should be passionate about working with new technologies, products and demonstrate ability to learn quickly, have good interpersonal & communication skills – verbal & written.
Our current technical environment:
- Software: Java, Springboot, Gradle, GIT, Hibernate, Rest API, OAuth
- Application Architecture: Scalable, Resilient, event driven, secure multi-tenant Microservices architecture
- Cloud Architecture: MS Azure (ARM templates, AKS, HD insight, Application gateway, Virtue Networks, Event Hub, Azure AD)
- Frameworks/Others: Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Spark, NOSQL, RDBMS, Spring boot, Gradle GIT, Ignite
What you’ll do:
- Takes ownership of integration architecture for a large‐sized project to solve the customer’s business problem and generate maximum value for customers.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
- Conducts technical analysis and design sessions with clients and/or the project team to understand the functional and technical needs of the client and develops technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides a variety of technical support to the project team; including quality assurance/design review, environment setup, software installation, configuration, operations consulting,
- troubleshooting, system testing, programming, etc.
- Mentors project team members to ensure successful delivery of solutions and provides best practice expertise.
- Conducts benchmarking and sizing exercises.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects within an industry, and/or may work on multiple applications.
- Provides direction to the team on design and development of the integration workflows that accompany the solution.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in‐depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Functions independently and provides leadership and guidance to the team.
- Escalates issues that may negatively impact project timeline.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property.
What we are looking for:
- 8-10 years hands on experience in architecting, developing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA, Mulesoft, Mule API, Mule BPM, JAVA, J2EE, Web Services, SOAP, REST
- Mule4 and/or Mule 3.9 versions Certified and Should be able to understand requirements from diversified systems/ clients.
- Hands-on experience on design, build, test, debug, deploy, manage APIs and integrations. Building interfaces on MuleSoft’s ESB platform. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors).
- Hands on experience in Rest/ SOAP web services, ESB, JMS messaging concepts.
- Experience in SOAPUI, Postman, Maven, etc.
- Experience in creating RAML and API in Mule.
- JMS Messaging using Apache MQ/HornetQ or other messaging.
- XML and XSD Skills – Parsing, Validation and Generation (any XML API).
- Strong experience on APIs Design and Development (RAML, REST, SOAP).
- Basic SQL/PLSql knowledge desired.
- Integration experience with systems like SAP or Oracle, and experience in Manufacturing /Retail domain a plus.
- Experience in Python a plus.
- Experience with JDA Connect architecture a plus.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns a plus.
- Experience with data modelling a plus.
- Ability to resolve complex problems with little to no guidance.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to technical issues.
- Experience in managing the implementation of several various products at the same time and coordinating installation and integration of those is key.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent exp preferred.
- Travel required.
To apply for this job please visit jda.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.