Manual testing is the most fundamental sort of software testing since it identifies serious problems in software programs. The tester executes test cases without the use of any automation testing tools in this type of testing. This course will teach you how to manually test a software application. Vcube offers Manual Testing Training in Kphb Hyderabad.
Duration : 45 Day
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Why Software Testing needed?
- Types of Software Testing
- Why Software have defects?
- Difference between Manual and Automation
- What is meant by Manual Testing?
- Procedure in Manual Testing
- Test basis
- Test case specification
- Test scenario, Test cases and Test plan
ASSIGNMENT ON WRITING TEST SCENARIOS and TEST CASES
- Principles of software testing
- Test process
- Entry and exit criteria
Software Development life cycle
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative Model
- Spiral Model
- Big-Bag Model
SPECIAL SESSIONS on AGILE METHODOLOGY
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing-Types
- System Testing
- System Integration Testing
- UAT – Types
- E2E Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- Black Box
- White Box
- Gray Box
Test Design Techniques
- Decision table
- Static Analysis
- Defect Life Cycle
- ALM/QC/Requirements study
- Priority vs. Severity
- Regression vs. retesting
- Verification vs. validation
- Test plan vs. Test strategy
- Error vs. defect vs. Failure
Real Time Project Steps:
- Assigning Requirement Documents.
- Discussion on Requirement Documents.
- Identification of Test Scenarios and Test Cases from the Requirement.
- Highlighting points to be discussed in Management Tools.
- Design Test Scenarios and Test Cases in Management Tools.
- Do the Requirement Traceability Matrix with respect to Requirement and Test Cases.
- Discussion on different navigations in the Management Tool.
- Testing the application as per the Requirement Discussion.
- Test Execution of Test Cases with respect to Results.
- Test Execution with respect to PASSED and FAILED Test cases.
- Defect Management: Raising Defects.
- Reporting Defects to Dev team.
Manual Testing Course's Key Highlights
100+ hours of learning
Real-time industry professionals curate the course.
Internships and live projects
A cutting-edge training facility
Dedicated staff of placement experts
Placement is guaranteed 100 percent Assistance
28+ Skills That Are Useful in the Workplace
Trainers with a minimum of 12 years of experience
Videos and back-up classes
Subject Matter Experts Deliver Guest Lectures
What is Manual Testing Training?
Best software Testing Institute in Hyderabad
Vcube’s Manual Testing Training is designed to teach you how to create Test Cases and Scenarios in depth. Our course is created in accordance with the most recent industry advances, allowing you to learn specification-based (Black-Box Techniques) or experience-based (Error Guessing Techniques) techniques while also ensuring Risk Management, Configuration Management, and Defect Management.
This training from the greatest teachers in the industry can help you grasp the current Software Testing techniques. All development cycles, including Agile, DevOps, and the Jira application for test management, are covered in our course.
Upskill & Reskill For Your Future With Our Software Courses
Manual Testing Institutes in Hyderabad