REACT JS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS PART-1
2.Tell me some features of ReactJs?
- •React improves efficiency, to name a few.
•React ensures stable code
•React makes the process of writing components easier React improves SEO performance
3.How ReactJs framework is different as compared to others?
4.What are the lifecycles of ReactJs?
- The lifecycles of ReactJs are:
- Property Updates
5.When ReactJs released?
- March 2013
7.Tell me the use of Redux Thunk?
- Redux Thunk functions as middleware, allowing users to mark action creators that return functions instead of actions. This can also be used as a holdup function to wait for an effort to be dispatched if a certain condition is met. The inside function takes two store methods as parameters: gestate () and dispatch ().
8.What is Flux?
- Flux is an important image that helps to maintain the unidirectional data stream. Its purpose is to control only fragments of construed data in order to create a border with that data without causing problems. The Flux pattern is uninteresting; it isn’t specific to react applications, and it isn’t required to collect a React application. Flux is a simple concept, but you must demonstrate a thoughtful understanding of how to apply it.
9.What is the repository URL of ReactJs?
10.Do you think ReactJS has any limitations?
- Yes, there are some challenges associated with this platform. The largest disadvantage of ReactJs is the size of its library. It has a lot of facets and causes a lot of confusion among developers. In addition, JSX and inline templating are disliked by many developesr.
11. What is a state in React and how is it used?
- State is a concept in React that describes how a component renders and behaves. States are data sources that allow you to create dynamic and interactive elements. This is how you get to them. state(). This method is used to change a value in the state object. The setState() method is used to change the state of the system.
12.What are the limitations of React?
- The following are some of React’s limitations:
•It has a large library that takes time to learn.
•Coding becomes complicated because it uses inline tempting and JSX.
•React is a library, not a full-fledged framework, so it can be difficult to grasp for inexperienced programmers.
13.Why can’t browser’s read JSX?
14. List some of the cases when you should use Refs?
- Refs. should be used for: • Triggering imperative animations • Integrating with third-party DOM libraries • Managing focus, selecting text, or playing media
15.Tell us the reason behind the success of ReactJs?
- React JS is a technology that can be credible for complex tasks. While performing any task through it, developers need not be worried about the bugs. It always ensures error-free outcomes and the best part is it offers scalable apps.
Follow Us on
Upskill & Reskill For Your Future With Our Software Courses
React JS Training Institute In Hyderabad