Full Stack Python Developer
Python is a versatile all-purpose high-level programming language that is used for scientific data as well as other structured and unstructured data. A full-stack Python developer is proficient in using the Python language suite for all applications.
- Learn the fundamentals of Python from any book or online resource.
- Create some simple command-line programmes in Python. This will help you later on in your career as a full stack developer when it comes to automating tasks.
- Learn how to use a web framework such as Django or Flask. Python is at the heart of both.
- (Optional) If you’re not comfortable with basic HTML and CSS, start with Bootstrap.
- Learn how to use Git for code management.
- Learn Heroku so that you can publish your Django apps to the internet. There are obviously others, such as AWS and Google Cloud, but I’ve found Heroku to be the easiest to get started with.
How should I learn programming?
Understanding how to translate thoughts into source code that can be executed on computers to achieve one or more goals is the goal of learning to programme.
Learning to programme entails a number of steps, including
Establishing a development environment choosing a programming language (Python is just one of many amazing ecosystems to choose from) understanding the syntax and commands for the language writing code in the language, often using pre-existing code libraries and frameworks
executing the programme, debugging errors, and testing for unexpected outcomes, and deploying an application so that it can be used by the intended users